ADDED ON: 2021-10-11
PLATFORM: windows 64-bit
DESCRIPTION: Geany is a powerful, stable and lightweight text editor for programmers that provides tons of useful features without bogging down your workflow. It runs on Linux, Windows and MacOS and has built-in support for more than 50 programming languages.
Geany plugins are available here:
v1.38.0 main highlights:
* Increase speed when opening documents, especially on startup (Justin Blanchard)
* Synchronize Geany's Ctags implementation with Universal Ctags, this leads to updated symbol parsers (Jiří Techet)
* Remove GTK+2 Support
* Add keybinding to reload all open documents (David Yang).
* SaveActions plugin: add configurable target directory for instantly saved files
* New filetypes: Julia (getzze), Meson (Andy Alt)
* Updated translations: da, de, el, es, et, fr, it, ja, nl pt, pt BR, sk, tr, uk, zh_CN
Starting with this release, the Windows binaries are built against GTK3
and for the x86_64 (amd64) platform. 32bit Windows systems are no
MORE INFO: [web]