AMD has published a graphics driver for all modern Radeon graphics cards. Adrenalin 23.3.1 supports Radeon RX 7900, RX 6000, RX 5000, RX 500, RX 400 and RX Vega graphics cards.
Here are the main changes of version 23.3.1:
– Halo Infinite Ray Tracing Update
– Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
– Metrics overlay may intermittently re-size to 50% after gameplay.
– Application crash may be observed while opening Premium Gold Packs in EA SPORTS FIFA 23.
– Intermittent driver timeout may be observed in Halo Infinite in certain scenes with ray tracing enabled.
– Corruption may be observed in Dying Light 2 around certain light sources.
– Corruption may be observed in Returnal in certain scenes with ray tracing enabled on Radeon RX 6000 series GPUs.
– Intermittent driver timeout, system freeze or BSOD may be observed using select displays on Radeon RX 7000 series GPUs.
– Factory Reset has been temporarily disabled as precautionary measure while we address isolated installation issues that have been reported during PC upgrades.
Quick driver information
Adrenalin 23.3.1 exposes OpenGL 4.6 and 284 extensions (core profile) for a Radeon RX 7900 XT and for a Radeon RX 6800 XT. For the RX 7900 XT, the OpenGL is identical to Adrenalin v23.1.2.
GL_RENDERER: AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT GL_VENDOR: ATI Technologies Inc. GL_VERSION: 4.6.0 Core Profile Context 126.96.36.199217 OpenGL extensions: 284
GPU Shark 2 report:
- Device 1 - name: AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT - device type: VK_PHYSICAL_DEVICE_TYPE_DISCRETE_GPU - device ID: 1002-744C - API version: 1.3.237 - VK_KHR_driver_properties information: - driverName: AMD proprietary driver - driverID_str: VK_DRIVER_ID_AMD_PROPRIETARY_KHR - driverID: 1 - conformanceVersion: 188.8.131.52 - driverInfo: 23.2.2 (LLPC) - # of extensions: 144