GPU Caps Viewer 1.21.0 DOWNLOAD
Zip archive (no installation required):
GPU Caps Viewer v1.21.0 is essentially a maintenance release. This new version adds the support of latest GeForce (GT 720, GT 730) and Radeon graphics cards, adds the support of OpenGL 4.5 and improves the detection of Windows 8.1.
What is GPU Caps Viewer?
GPU Caps Viewer is a graphics card information utility focused on the OpenGL, OpenCL and CUDA API level support of the main (primary) graphics card. Even if you have several graphics cards in your system, only one is considered as the main OpenGL or Direct3D device. For OpenCL and CUDA, GPU Caps Viewer details the API support of each capable device available in the system. GPU Caps Viewer offers also a simple GPU monitoring facility (clock speed, temperature, GPU usage, fan speed) for NVIDIA GeForce and AMD Radeon based graphics cards. GPU data can be submitted to an online GPU database.
GPU Caps Viewer 1.21.0 Changelog
- added support of desktop GeForce GTX Titan Z, GT 730, GT 720. - added support of notebook GeForce GT 700M series, GTX 700M series, 800M series and GTX 800M series. - added support of Radeon R9 295X2. - added OpenGL 4.5 support. - improved Windows 8.1 detection. - updated: ZoomGPU 1.9.0 (with NVAPI R340).
3 thoughts on “GPU Caps Viewer 1.21.0 Released”
Windows SmartScreen protected my computer from GPU Caps Viewer 1.21.0. Thank you Bill Gates! <3
Open properties of .exe and unblock it.
Just to report some bugs on Maxwell/Optimus platform:
– Combo box for GPU choosing displays GPU 1: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600, while all parameters in the dialog displays GM107 values (even GPU edit box displays GM107M)
– The second option in the combo displays only: “GPU 2:” while the very rare values indicate they display Haswell(GT2) values.
– OpenGL/OpenCL/CUDA/Physx fields aways display only values for the NV card. Those values are incorrest considering Intel HD graphics.
– Mem size for the GM107 is incorrect. Displayed 1MB instead of 2GB.
Comments are closed.