A new DEV version of GLSL Hacker is ready and can be downloaded from this page: GLSL Hacker Downloads.
Due to the huge amount of changes between the official and DEV versions, I decided to remove the downloads of the official versions so now only the latest DEV versions can be downloaded.
GLSL Hacker 0.6.3.19 fixes many (many…) bugs and adds new features. Here is a rough list of the changes since the last official release:
- an annoying bug in the GLSL live coding with OpenGL 3+ shaders has been fixed
- the PhysX 3 support has been added to the Linux version (thanks to NVIDIA for their great support!)
- the PhysX 3 plugin has been updated with the latest PhysX SDK v3.3.1
- an audio plugin based on FMOD is available
- an AntTweakBar plugin is available
- GPU monitoring plugin
- OpenGL 4.4 bindless textures support
- Compressed textures
- Multiple render targets (MRT) support
- Video player functions (FFmpeg plugin)
- Built-in webcam support for the Windows version
- the online documentation has been updated as well as the code sample pack
- two forums are now available for GLSL Hacker: one in english and a second one in french
The complete changelog is available HERE.
PhysX 3 demo under Linux
5 thoughts on “GLSL Hacker 0.6.3.19 Released”
Exception Type: EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000
Dyld Error Message:
Symbol not found: ___sincosf_stret
Referenced from: /Volumes/VOLUME/Users/*/GLSLHacker.app/Contents/MacOS/libAntTweakBar.dylib
Expected in: /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
Seems like ___sincosf_stret is not available on 10.8
So the ATB plugin is currently limited to OSX 10.9… Thanks for the feedback!
This Version does not start at all, without any errors and stuff. As normal User or with Administrator privileges under 64bit Win 7.
2014/5/10@15:13:49(0000000001) GLSL Hacker BETA v0.6.3.19 (May 9 2014@10:20:31)
2014/5/10@15:13:49(0000000002) Cross Platform Pixel Hacking Utility
2014/5/10@15:13:49(0000000003) (C)2012-2014 Geeks3D (www.geeks3d.com)
2014/5/10@15:13:49(0000000004) GLSL Hacker BETA is starting up…
2014/5/10@15:13:49(0000000005) platform: Windows 64-bit
2014/5/10@15:13:49(0000000006) OpenCL: OpenCL computing plugin (OpenCL 1.1, 1.2).. By JeGX / Geeks3D.com
2014/5/10@15:13:49(0000000007) Python27: Python 2.7 (64-bit) host api plugin for gxl engine. By JeGX / Geeks3D.com
2014/5/10@15:13:49(0000000008) [Python27] initializing Python 2.7 plugin…
2014/5/10@15:13:49(0000000009) [Python27] Python version: 2.7.3 (default, Apr 10 2012, 23:24:47) [MSC v.1500 64 bit (AMD64)]
2014/5/10@15:13:49(0000000010) [Python27] Python compiler: [MSC v.1500 64 bit (AMD64)]
2014/5/10@15:13:49(0000000011) [Python27] Python build info: default, Apr 10 2012, 23:24:47
@Jan: try to rename the plugins dir (ex: plugins_/) and start GLSL Hacker again. Maybe there is a bug with one of the plugins. Actually you can remove plugins one by one until you find the guilty. Let me know.
Thanks for the tip, plugin_gxl_python_27_x64.dll was the culprit. Don’t know how to give you more Information or if its a problem in my PC’s configuration.
I haven’t had time to dig deeper to know if everything works.
Comments are closed.