NVIDIA has released a new set of graphics drivers for Windows Vista/7/8 that supports all GeForce including the latest GTX 650 Ti:
The latest driver for Windows XP can be downloaded HERE (32-bit) and HERE (64-bit).
R306.97 is based on the r306_41-13 development branch and is an OpenGL 4.2 driver with 301 OpenGL extensions like R304.48.
New stuff in R306.97:
- Recommended driver for Windows 8 launch.
- Adds support for the new GeForce GTX 650 Ti GPU.
- Updates SLI profile for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier.
- Updates 3D Vision profiles for the following PC games:
- Check vs. Mate – rated Excellent
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive – rated Good
- Doom 3: BFG Edition – rated Excellent
- English Country Tune – rated Good
- F1 2012 – rated Good
- Iron Brigade – rated Fair
- Jagged Alliance: Crossfire – rated Good
- Orcs Must Die 2! – rated Good
- Planetside 2 – rated Not recommended
- Prototype 2 – rated Poor
- Sleeping Dogs – rated Good
- Spec Ops: The Line – rated Good
- Tiny Troopers – rated Fair
- Torchlight 2 – rated Good
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron – rated Fair
4 thoughts on “NVIDIA R306.97 WHQL Drivers”
They have removed OpenGL version from the driver description… Probably they will remove OpenGL soon…
It is absurd what you are saying. OpenGL is stronger and stronger.
Installs PhysX System Software v9.12.0604.
Installs HD Audio v18.104.22.168.
Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
Nvidia has released GeForce 310.33 beta drivers with OpenGL 4.3 support.
Comments are closed.