The new version of GPU-Z is out with GeForce GTX 690 support as well as other new GeForce (GTX 670, GT 640, GT 630).
You can download GPU-Z 0.6.2 here (left-click to grab the file):
- Fixed boost clocks being displayed on Fermi
- Added PowerColor giveaway
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690, GTX 670, GT 640, GT 630, GeForce 605, Quadro 3000M, GTX 675M, GTX 670M
- Added support for AMD Radeon HD 7970M, HD 7450
- Added full support for Intel Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge integrated graphics
- Fixed ROP count on GK107
- Improved NVIDIA Kepler Boost Clock detection
- Fixed crash on AMD Southern Islands when no graphics card driver installed
- Fixed installer not working properly on Windows XP
- Disabled broken BIOS save on NVIDIA Kepler
- BIOS files are saved as .rom now
- Fixed sensor graph redraw and improved its performance
One thought on “(Download) GPU-Z 0.6.2 Released with GTX 690 / GTX 670 Support”
Nice update J. If possible, can you please communicate with/inform your peers/guys at techpowerup that GPU-Z is not displaying “Name” correctly as “HD2000” but rather Intel HD Graphics (GPU: GT1). Even though the Device ID (HWID) for HD2000 is correct, 8086-0102. Also memory size is still unavailable, even after they put in changelog of GPU-Z v0.6.1 that intel SNB & IVB IGPs are now full supported. If CPU-Z can show the memory size, why can’t GPU-Z?
Thanks & much appreciated.
Comments are closed.