ASCII art or obfuscated code… Here are the results of the 20th edition of the IOCCC (International Obfuscated C Code Contest). Here are the rules:
- To write the most Obscure/Obfuscated C program within the rules.
- To show the importance of programming style, in an ironic way.
- To stress C compilers with unusual code.
- To illustrate some of the subtleties of the C language.
- To provide a safe forum for poor C code.
One thought on “20th International Obfuscated C Code Contest Results”
I love this contest!
But why do they pick on C? I sure there are plenty of other languages that are just as bad.
Perhaps you should write some obfuscated GLSL code, JeGX!
Comments are closed.