AMD has published in a non official manner (AMD APP’s homepage still points to SDK v2.5) the new version of the APP SDK for OpenCL development (APP stands for Accelerated Parallel Processing).
One of the main new things of APP SDK v2.6 is the preview of OpenCL 1.2. The use of the latest Catalyst 11.12 is recommended.
- AMD APP SDK v2.6 – Getting Started Guide PDF)
- APP SDK 2.6 for Linux 64-bit
- APP SDK 2.6 for Linux 32-bit
- APP SDK 2.6 for Windows 64-bit
- APP SDK 2.6 for Windows 32-bit
Source: Geeks3D’s forum
3 thoughts on “AMD APP SDK v2.6 with OpenCL 1.2 Preview”
Where are the GPU Caps Viewer screenshots?
Not downloaded yet, and currently my testbed has some problems…
Here is a GPU Caps Screenshot, but he says OpenCL1.1
Comments are closed.