A maintenance release of Kombustor, MSI’s GPU stress test and benchmarking utility included in MSI Afterburner package, is available. More information about the branch 2.x.x of Kombustor can be found HERE.
MSI Kombustor offers the following modules:
*** MSI Kombustor 2.2.0 beta available! ***
MSI Kombustor 2.0.2 download:
For multi-GPU support (SLI and CrossFire), read this article: (Tips) How To Enable SLI and CrossFire Support for MSI Kombustor 2.0
MSI Kombustor OpenGL 4 benchmark scores are listed HERE.
All latest news related to MSI Kombustor can be found HERE.
MSI Kombustor 2.0.2 changelog:
- New: added support of Radeon HD 6450, HD 6790, HD 6990 and GeForce GTX 590.
- New: added a new exe (MSIKombustorGLOnly.exe) that has no dependency with Direct3D.
- Change: recompiled with the new PhysX SDK 184.108.40.206.
- Change: default background image and fur texture for the GPU burn-in module.
- Bugfix: Settings were not correctly saved.
5 thoughts on “(Download) MSI Kombustor 2.0.2”
used to test the stability of the laptop after the repair. very good test
Pingback: Stress Testing a Graphic Card – GPU Stress Testing | VT Tech
Would like to know where I can report bugs for this tool? There is a problem when trying to run the tool @1920×1080 full screen, I get 1080i instead of 1080p and the displayed image is smaller than full screen and fuzzy (like displaying 1024×768 with aspect ratio). Is there a way to force 1080@60Hz? Thanks.
just use alt+enter to make it to fullscreen
How can I know when there is a problem does the program show error of your graphics inferface? How and please where can I get a tutorial of how to use these program. 🙂
Comments are closed.