A new update of FRAPS, the FPS / video / screen capture tool for OpenGL and Direct3D applications, has been released. You can download it from this page: FRAPS download.
FRAPS 3.3.1 changelog
- Fixed Fraps not detecting Agrar Simulator 2011 and some D3D9Ex applications
- Fixed wrong capture dimensions for Fallout 3/New Vegas & Milkdrop
- Fixed counter showing over frames in IE9 beta
- Fixed stereoscopic capture not working in half-size mode for some games
- Additional minor bug fixes
One thought on “FRAPS 3.31 Released”
I am getting a fraps reading lately on Youtube videos! lol
I missed when this started happening though. Was it after the latest fraps was installed or the latest flash? hmmm..
Comments are closed.