AMD has published another hotfix for Catalyst 10.10 WHQL released few days ago. This hotfix codenamed Catalyst 10.10c can be downloaded HERE.
The main difference with the first hotfix 10.10a seems to be the official announcement of OpenGL 4.1 (beta) support. Catalyst 10.10c improves also the CrossFire support.
Here are some details from GPU Caps Viewer:
– Drivers Version: 8.782.1.0 – Catalyst 10.10 (10-26-2010) – atig6pxx.dll
– ATI Catalyst Release Version String: 8.782.1-101026a-107301E
– OpenGL Version: 4.1.10244 Compatibility Profile/Debug Context
– GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language) Version: 4.10
– OpenGL Extensions: 213 extensions (GL=194 and WGL=19)
For the complete list of OpenGL extensions supported by Cat 10.10c, see HERE.
6 thoughts on “New Catalyst 10.10c Hotfix Available”
ATI’s changelog is incomplete.
Here are all new profiles (compared to Catalyst 10.10a)
I get file not found for Hotfix 10.10c
Looks like AMD has removed the hotfix…
buggar don’t suppose you’d like to up it to someplace else
Here you go:
Cheers Stefan also just to let anyone know the links back up and running from AMD’s site but the file has been renamed to catalyst_10.10c_hotfix_win7_oct26.exe
Comments are closed.