FurMark + GTX480 seem to boost VGA cooler research 😉
Official Thermalright Lab testing of the HOTTEST GTX480 on the planet,
– Testing Program: FurMark 1.8.0
– Testing Resolution : 1920 * 1200
– Loading Temperature : 66 degrees!!
– Ambient temperature 24.8 degrees
– Fan on Spitfire : Thermalright FDB 1600rpm
– VRM cooler : VRM G2 for GTX480 (coming soon)
Stay tuned for OC GTX480 on FurMark ; )!
2 thoughts on “Thermalright Spitfire, FurMark and a GTX 480 Fully Stressed at 66 Degrees!”
Yes that was impressive, i will say that’s little bit extreme for home user.
nVidia honestly you should sell with water cooler only if you ask me or someone will burn house down with standard cooler.
Pingback: EVGA GTX 480 Hydro Copper FTW: 300W and 43°C Under FurMark - 3D Tech News, Pixel Hacking, Data Visualization and 3D Programming - Geeks3D.com
Comments are closed.